PLUMBING SERVICES IN OSHAWA & DURHAM REGION FROM CENTRAL DRAIN SERVICE INC.
We can take care of all your plumbing needs whether it’s a regular inspection or maintenance, or if you need emergency repairs due to a burst sewer pipe, or if you have a major leak in your commercial building. Contact us for repairs, installations, and preventative maintenance for your sewer and water-related matters. Our plumbing services include:
- Diagnostic and repair of many plumbing problems, both residential and commercial
- Replacement and installation of plastic or copper water pipes
- Thawing of frozen water pipes, quickly and safely. No need to open walls or floors
- Replacement and installation of plastic or copper drain lines
- Repair and installation of electric hot water heaters
- Replacement and installation of water services with minimal disruption to landscaping
DRAIN SERVICES THAT WILL GET YOUR WATER FLOWING FREELY
Drain cleaning is done by mechanical, powered cable or by high pressure water. Each piece of machinery has its specific use and can effectively clear blockages by scraping, cutting and scrubbing. Blockages that can be cleared, include but are not limited to: roots, hair, grease, calcium, scale, sand and gravel.
We cannot guarantee what we can’t see below the floor. However, each technician has been trained to identify potential problems and can recognize things that may seem abnormal about a job. These issues will be brought to the attention of the home owner and possible solutions or options will be presented in order to avoid any future disasters.
Identifying and/or locating potential problems is done by the use of pipe inspection equipment, combined with radio transmission devices. This has been a proven method of determining the exact cause and location of many problems. This has taken all the guess work out of whether or not excavation is required to correct the problem. More of our drain services include:
- Specialty drain cleaning and removal of root infiltrations, calcium and scale deposits, etc.
- Clearing and maintaining residential and commercial drains
- Sewer jetting
- Sewer camera inspection by CCTV, locating and diagnostics
- No-dig technology drain and pipe repair or replacement
- Thawing of frozen sanitary and storm drains
- Locating of buried drains, pipes, cables, tanks and manholes
- High pressure drain cleaning of pipes from 2″ to 30″ in diameter
- Cleaning of weeping tile
- Inspection of pipes from 2″ to 36″ in diameter and up to 1000′ in length
We take pride in our ability to quickly and effectively diagnose and solve many difficult problems with drains and leaks. We are eager to tackle and correct the challenging jobs that other companies have turned away or failed to solve. The skills of our tradesmen results in 100% customer satisfaction.